Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Falling in love with Ikki Tousen

A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon Danny Choo's blog post on a Kanu Unchou figure. I fell in love with the figure even before my right index finger could roll my mouse's scroll wheel.

Great bod, pretty and innocent(?) face, killer moves... package them all up inside a Japanese third grade schoolgirl's uniform, add a dragon crescent blade, and you've got Kanu.

As in other cases where a toy-bug bites me, I was bitten hard. And deep. I began skimming through the 'net to figure out who Kanu was.

Thank God for the internet... I finally found out her story and began watching online episodes of Ikki Tousen. I'm currently in the process of acquiring the three series. See? I told you I liked being diverse. ^_^

A stroke of luck...

... has yet to come.

Today, I just found out that there is a Kanu action figure made by Maxfactory. Yeah, yeah, I know, call me naive. This is probably the only time that I took Figmas seriously, yet I was sold. As soon as I get enough moolah, I'm getting Kanu.

kanu00
Who in his right mind wouldn't want to be with this gal?

Ryomou Shimei is also available in the Figma line. However, Sonsaku Hakufu's figure is yet to be released (July, 2009.)

ryomou00
Ryomou Shimei

sonsaku00
Sonsaku Hakufu, July, 2009 release


More Kanu pics...

Kanu

Kanu

Kanu

Kanu

Kanu

Kanu

Images from Maxfactory and Amiami.

1 comment:

Bradpetehoops said...

Awesome girl power. Have a nice day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...