Friday, March 27, 2009

Uh oh...

... somebody got "loose."

Uh oh...

My weeks of training in Makati held off the inevitable -- opening my Optimus Prime. But after what seemed like countless days of being MISB, I did the deed and set him loose. ^_^

I just can't wait to transform him into alternate mode (which I think absolutely rocks!) and take a few pics... and I did! ^_^

Transforming OP from his robot mode was more challenging than I expected -- I spent around 10 minutes trying to separate his crotch from his torso! I remember mumbling to myself, "I don't care if you get scratches or if I break something... I'll transform you even if it's the last thing I do!"

Fifteen minutes later, I was able to finally view the alternate mode in its splendor.

Midnight struck and I had to put-off the photoshoot for another night... darn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...