Thursday, March 18, 2010

Starscream's Gerwalk mode

Starscream

Starscream never realized he had a Gerwalk mode until he caught a re-run of Macross Zero on the telly.

Megs knew about the Air Commander's third mode right from the start, but you know how it goes between the two. ^_^

I guess now, Screamer's a triple-changer, eh?

Kidding aside, with nothing much to do, I finally got to do a proper shoot for my TFA Screamer last night.

Starscream
Starscream

As much as I haven't watched any TFA episode (until now), I bought him because I thought the alt mode was just simply awesome.
Starscream
Starscream
Starscream
Starscream
Starscream
Starscream
Starscream
I just love the smirk on Screamer's face.

Whew! I haven't posted this many pics in a while. ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...