Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SD RX-78-2 Gundam

I've been wanting to take pics of my recently-snap-built SDs for some time now and at the same time try out a new lighting/background setup, but due to my current WIP's (see left sidebar) penchant for devotion and time, I'm unable to do so... until last night.

I was able to set-up my ultra-custom mini-studio in just 15 minutes (See? I'm getting faster with each session in doing so ^_^) and brought out the SD RX-78-2 Gundam for some test snaps and pre-shoot adjustments... and those were exactly all I got -- adjustments and two test photos. My cam's battery dried out as I clicked for the third pic.

Nonetheless, I was happy with the way everything turned out. I could say that I was able to achieve the look that I wanted. I learned something new... and got one image that is decent enough to post in this entry.

SD RX-78-2 Gundam
As you can see, the SD was built straight OOTB. The fugly seamlines are yet to be cemented, puttied and sanded. The kit itself is yet to be primed and painted.

I was supposed to take a pic of BB # 200 back to back with another SD, but the photography gods weren't that kind last night to give me around five minutes more worth of battery juice. Maybe next time... probably Thursday night. ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...