Monday, August 11, 2008

Upskirt

Here's a small work-in-progress, after weeks of airbrushing the internals... why does it take me so long? Don't ask. ^_^


I'm giving you three guesses to get this Gundam's name.

The paint used were Chrome Silver and Gun Metal, all enamels from Tamiya.

For the boosters (well, they can't be seen much in this image), I used Tamiya Acrylics... namely -- Yellow, Orange, and Red.

Decal work is what I'm currently into right now for this model, so I guess it'll take around a week or so before I get the body done... yes I know... I'm such a slow-poke... buy hey, I gotta work in order to get kits like this, right?

After which I can then proceed with the weapons and the shield.

On a final note, remember my post about the glittery stuff in Tamiya Acrylics? As I've mentioned, the enamel version of Tamiya's Chrome Silver doesn't have any glittery effect. Can you see any in the image posted above?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...