Thursday, September 19, 2013

Three greens

Oh what the heck... since I've already done two green posts in a row, why not make it three?

It took about 3.5 hours to download and install iOS 7 on my iPhone 4S, so I guess the period it took to finish the entire process was acceptable.

Hello iOS 7!

So far, I'm enjoying the novelty that is the parallax effect (which has been reported as a pain-in-the-butt when it comes to battery life) of the icons and alerts, and the transparency and translucency. As for other iOS 7 goodies, I think it's safe to say that I'll be able to try them out in the future "as needed".

By the way... yup, that's an image of my apple-green EK9, or at least the right headlamp, serving as the background for the home screen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...