Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wonders of excellence

As you may have noticed, I've been out of the GunPlaMo circulation for a while. Heck, even the post before this one was not related in any way to Gundams.

Let's just say that work has been consuming pretty much of my time (spare, or otherwise) recently.

Today, I had the chance to visit the links on my right sidebar. None of which were more wicked than WonderExcellence's (you know him, right?) recent works. All of which were, as usual, considered the bar to which everything in Gunplamo is measured.

First off the bat...


SD 00 Gundam

Next up...


1/100 00 Gundam

Finally,


1/100 00 Raiser

Falling off a chair three times within ten minutes is not easy to do... but yes, it happened to me. That pretty much describes my reaction when I saw his recent creations. ^_^

Click on the images above to take you directly to the site. You're very much welcome.

Images are from WonderExcellence.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...