Thursday, June 05, 2008

WIP - 1/100 NG Gundam Exia

Here's the deal: I got back into building my Gundam Exia. I still like the all-white color-way as a by-product of my priming the kit with Tamiya's white Surface Primer, however, a metallic Exia kept nagging at the back of my head. Biting the bullet, I went ahead and decided to do it. Here are the results...




Sticking loosely to the original color-way, I used metallic paints instead of the usual pastel-like hues. I still haven't AB'd the internal frame of the arms yet, as you can see in the first pic. I'm gonna paint it (the frame) in the same color as the internal frame for the legs (second pic).

Sigh... so many things yet to be done: painting the head, shaving the V-fins and shoulder fins, priming and painting its weapons... still a very long way to go! LOL! =D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...